Sunday, April 21, 2013

February 2013

Man lots of fun in February. Getting closer and closer to catching up through our Spring that feels like Winter days!! Of course my new job that I just took on is stealing a lot of my free time, so it's a little slow going.

 {Sesame Street Live} We took both kids and it was a blast. MW loved it and had his eyes glued to the stage!
  
 photo SesameStreetLive2013Locopy.jpg
As always 2 pages for the time of 1!
 photo SesameStreetLive2013MWcopy.jpg
Leighton turns FOUR! I can't believe it...I am still not over it and it has been 2 months. This layout is one of my favs! Inspiration from HERE.

 photo Leighton4yocopy.jpg

Then we keep getting these freak winter/spring snow storms. This one or two was record setting 12+ inches in round 1 and another 7+ in round 2...lots of snow fun had!

Leighton's copies...
 photo LeightonSledding2013copy.jpg

 photo snowday2013Locopy.jpg

  Micah's copies...
 photo MicahSledding2013copy.jpg

 photo snowday2013MWcopy.jpg
 

No comments:

Post a Comment