Friday, March 29, 2013

{2013}

Finally busting into my 2013 layouts. Yay!

{October 2012}
A special date night with Lo. I so wish MW would have came too! We always think he won't do well at these sort of things, but that TV addict would have probably done better than 50% of the kids there who were MUCH older I might add!

 photo VeggieTalesOct2012copy.jpg


Sister and Brother collage 2012
{Leighton's copy}--All for one and one for all. My brother and my friend.
 photo BrotherandSisterCollage2012pg1LoCopycopy.jpg
.

Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends. Joy and laughter or tears and strife, holding hands tightly as we dance through life.



 photo BrotherandSisterCollage2012pg2Locopycopy.jpg
 The pages are obviously the same, but I changed out the quotes to fit each sibling. I was so pleased with each quote I found, so fitting and they worked so well with the layout, which was a happy accident totally intentional. :)

{Micah's copy}
 photo BrotherandSisterCollage2012pg1MWcopycopy.jpg
 
 photo BrotherandSisterCollage2012pg2MWcopycopy.jpg
Here's the quote:
























 {January 2013}
Micah turns 2!!! I love using all his 2 year old video quotes to capture this layout.
 photo MW2yearpg1copy.jpg


 Joint Birthday Party at the Y. Leighton's copy.

 photo Lo4thBirthdaypg1copy.jpg

 photo Lo4thbirthdaypg1take2copy.jpg

Micah's copy. 
 photo MWPartyhartymateyscopy.jpg

 photo MW2ndBirthdaypg1retakecopy.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment